Tuesday 28 June 2011

Creeping Leaves

So I have finally knuckled down and made my contribution to the leaf swap! I have left it a little late seeing as the deadline is in two days and I've had 6 weeks, but better late than never! It's a good thing I am hosting this swap!
Having had such a fantastic range of cards sent in, it was a little intimidating to find that I wasn't overly inspired and overloaded with ideas, still, once you get going the ideas do flow a little better.

So here are my cards- based on the idea of a creeping plant growing up the side of the wall.

 (The colours of this ATC have gone a bit funny on the computer- I think the camera was a tad over zealous when photographing the orange colours. This is my autumnal version of the creeping leaves)

 (Again the colour has gone strange for these ones, they are a lot greener than the photo appears)


These cards have been made with a mixture of corrugated paper, beaten kozo, puff paint and some waxy shop bought leaves- cheating I know but I really like them. I hope the recipients do too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment