Wednesday 25 April 2012

Wildflowers & Texture With String

There has been a mad dash this weekend to get several swaps finished and posted off- somehow over the three weeks of Easter holiday they got sidelined and never even started which isn't good.
We revisited the wildflower theme and I decided to use my love of crochet to make little flowers (which remind me of primroses) and leaves to glue on.



I even put some little yellow beads in the centre. The background is painted muslin and doilies. They are quite bulky and heavy cards though, hopefully that shouldn't matter too much.

The Texture with String swap posed an interesting problem- did I want to make a card with string on it, or just have cards with a print on. In the end I tried both and decided I liked the string one better. I have gone with a kind of Paisley Design and I am loving the gold paint!


No comments:

Post a Comment