Friday 26 August 2011

Inspirational Block!

With so much on my mind at the moment (mostly university, packing, sorting out accommodation, summer work...) I am very nearly late with my alphabet ATCs. It would be a shame to miss the latest swap but I am out of inspiration!
Thought I would look at other people's work to give me a bit of a boost as I don't want to disappoint the other members of my swap. As I have said before, the Internet is a great place to get started, so here are a few of the ATCs I have been looking at!



 (By Singtatter)


I think to save time, I will try a paper based set this month- normally mine are made using stitching, but having looked at all the ideas online, I will try a collage instead. I'll let you know how it goes!!

Now...what starts with the letter 'K'? Kite, Koala, Kaleidoscope, Kingdom, Kings, Knee, Knickers, Kangaroo, Knots....


No comments:

Post a Comment