Tuesday 1 November 2011

Inchie Overload

So my inchie swap is drawing to a close now with only a few people left to send them in- I am getting increasingly worried about having to choose the ones I want to keep as I want to keep them all (may have to get my flatmates to choose for me!!)

I have finally made my own ones as well, and got a little carried away so made lots and lots!!!

 Some of the inchies double up in the photos so I haven't quite made this many.

Anyway, they aren't as good as the ones I've been getting. Take a look at these and maybe you'll understand my dilemma!!

 (By Annie)                                                      (By SueH)   

(By Wendy)

Annie also very kindly sent me some little fabric leftovers which were big enough to turn into ATCs (not sure if she meant them as ATCs as she didn't put a backing on them, but they look gorgeous so I have backed them and put them with all the others).

No comments:

Post a Comment