Tuesday 27 March 2012

The Last Snowflake

Phew! What a busy few weeks! I apologise for not updating you on all things small and postable sooner, but as there has been a sudden boom in production then I am sure to make up for it- more on that in another post.
The snowflakes have now all been received and swapped out. I have been a bit of a numpty and got so excited about swapping them all out that I forgot to photograph my own! So I may need to make some more to show you what they looked like. Anyway, here is the last of the entries for your perusal.


These little gems were created by Sue Horsley- aren't they lovely?

There were some issues in swapping out this swap, mainly because there were only 6 people in it (including myself) which wasn't enough to just give everyone one from everybody else, so some people had to have two from some people and it all got very complicated- I think I got it just about right in the end though. I ended up with two from Mary and two from Sue, one from Hazel and one from Wendy. It was a proper brain teaser though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment