Wednesday 25 April 2012

The Issue With This Blog

Hi All, there will be a flurry of posts in the next few days/hours as we are once more reaching deadline time with the ATC swaps. I find that the problem with having a blog dedicated solely to ATCs is that I only seem to post on it every two months. Still, you can always look at past projects to keep you going until I post again.
Here's one I should have posted weeks ago but never got around to it-- Felted with Beads! We are having lots more fabric related ATC swaps nowadays because we have promoted one of our members of the MixedMediaATC_UK to fabric administrator, so she organises several fabric swaps in amongst our general swaps which is really nice.

Here are my Felted with Beads cards.



I did enjoy making these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment