Saturday 10 December 2011

A Big Relief

I have been having massive issue with my postal service lately, in that I seem to lose most of the post sent to me, so it was a massive relief to get these ATC returns, even if they were incredibly late-- maybe I will one day get the rest of my post as well!!
Anyway, on a generally black and white theme, here are my returns!

 (By Becky)                                                    (By Wendy)

There may be a bit of a lull now until I go on holiday and have access to a sewing machine again. I have been having massive withdrawal symptoms from sewing machines- it is on my Christmas list however!!- and have been having to think up alternative methods of making ATCs. I have joined up to several hundred swaps for the new year though so the blog will be buzzing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment