Thursday 9 February 2012

A Brief Mention and Sheer Fabrics

A lovely and unexpected surprise came yesterday in the form of my sheer fabric ATC returns.
I never really know what to say about the returns I get, apart from 'lovely' which is definitely my favourite word- I shall have to make a list of other likely words and stick it on my pin board. So in lieu of an avid description, I shall let the images and the cards speak for themselves.

 (By Annie)                                                      (By Becky)

(By Julia)

Also very exciting is that I was named on another blog!! Admittedly it was by a MMATC member (MixedMediaATC_UK for those who don't know that abbreviation) and she did ask me first, but still, a 'nice' bit of free publicity. If you would like to check it out, here is the link to, Poetic Mapping: Walking Into Art, edited by Ann Isik.

No comments:

Post a Comment