Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Well Wrapped Brown Package

I had several items of post this morning, one of them being extremely well wrapped with what appeared to be an entire roll of parcel tape all around the edges- now that is dedication to packaging!!! Once I had battled my way through the miles of tape, I finally got to the contents- my orange rainbow accordion book page and my first lot of snowflake inchies. Ah, I see you had forgotten about them- I am hosting a snowflake inchie swap, although as the deadline is today and I only have one lot then the deadline is being extended- I haven't even made mine yet!! Both of the items are from Hazel, and both are very lovely!



 The back of her page is also really interesting, liking the stripes!


 And finally, the snowflake inchies. I still can't get over how cute inchies are! These ones have a sort of rubbery texture so I'm assuming that the snowflake pattern is some kind of sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment