Wednesday 20 July 2011

My Birthday!

So yesterday was my birthday and I had a fab day, helped my the vast amount of ATCs I got, both through the post and from my Mum! Here are the lovely cards I got in my birthday bag from my Mum who had been stitching in secret:



Together they basically mean that I was 19 on the 19th! The letters have been raised by cardboard underneath the fabric and then secured by incredibly neat stitching. One of my favourite birthday presents! I also got lots of bits and bobs for my ATCs, little buttons, brads and storage boxes, folders to keep the cards in and cardboard backings. So lots of excitement yesterday!

The postman also brought my a lovely present in the form of my Rust and Made With Wool ATC returns.
Here are the Rust cards:

                                     (By Hazel)                                                        (By Liz)

(By Susan)

Here are the Made With Wool cards:

                                      (By Lorraine)                                                (By Hilary)

(By Susan)

No comments:

Post a Comment